Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My Story on Why I Sell on eBay and New Introduction



Hey guys. Just a short a video on why I'm relaunching my ebay business and YouTube channel.
While I have found success in the past as a reseller on the internet, I took take time off over the past 2 years to get involved in politics as well as find spiritual growth.

During my time away I thought about why I was selling in the first place and really began to disover that I had a passion for something I've basically been doing since a child: thrifting!

As you know, I'm all about education and helping others, which is why I created this blog. I want this to be the home of Newbie Thrifter and all things reselling as well online entrepreneurship, or what is often loving dubbed e-commerce.

This will be a platform then for product review, tutorials, and testimonies of what it takes to not only start a business, but become a successful entrepreneur in the 21st century.

With all that said, hope you find this site useful and as always, God bless and may your treasure hunting be glorious!

Love,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment