Saturday, September 2, 2017

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!

Welcome and thanks for stopping.

As you may know now from watching my story video, I've recently begun selling on eBay after a 2 year hiatus which involved working for Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign as well as spending sometime in a homeless shelter in Cleveland, OH.

Before this however I ran a pretty successful online reselling business, averaging 3,000-5,000 in sales on eBay and Amazon part-time.

While my success was mild my dreams never died, and after my small break, I've decided to continue my adventure in online entrepreneurship.

Which is why I have started this blog/vlog. My goal is to document my journey relaunching my business as well as document my growth along with successes and failures.

I admit I am new but also contend that nothing is impossible without a dream and the belief that thru a higher power all things are possible.

With that out of the way, I want to say welcome!

As a bonus, listen to my intro theme for my YouTube channel to delight your sore eardrums!


No comments:

Post a Comment