Monday, September 18, 2017

YouTube -- Received My First Shout Out

Hey folks.

So a little background. About 2 years ago I started reselling online and in the spirit of a true startup started posting YouTube videos about my journey. The videos were mostly about what I sold and the occasional how to video (with one even cracking the 20k mark as of today!). And while the success was mild, I found myself taking a year long hiatus to focus on politics and getting my life in order.

During that time I found God and saw the devil that was politics, but came out with a renewed determination to grow my business and become a far more successful reseller.

I've also been getting more active on YouTube, trying to post 2 videos a week.

Lately I've been struggling to find an audience and honestly have thought about throwing in the towel but as with all things have seen the error in my thinking.

That's right! I received a shoutout from a fellow YouTuber and reseller who goes by the name of Victoria Schless.

Her channel is just starting but I really like her style and passion for reselling. And as always, am grateful for her giving my channel some much needed love. Anyway, feel free to check out her video below and if you're feeling blessed and like it and subscribe to her channel.

And as always, God bless and may your Treasure Hunting Be Glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment