Monday, November 20, 2017

What Do You Need To Start Your Own Business? | Stop Giving a Shit

Photo by Jonathan Velasquez on Unsplash


Let's get real folks. You're either here because you found this on a Facebook group or because you just don't know what the fuck to do when starting your own business. But have no fear! Because I'm going to explain to you exactly how to answer the question: what do you need to start your own business?

And you know what the answer is???

Stop giving a shit!

This is Where I Stop Reading

Good. 

For those of you who stay, much appreciation. But let's get back on track.

The real way to start your own business is to stop giving a shit. Yeah, you'll need other stuff, like financial resources, or a social environment that at least is conducive to your growing on your own journey, but don't let this stuff fool you.

The number one thing you need to start your own business is a can-do attitude that is free of doubt, negativity, and the number one ambition killer judgment. Which means if you're 30 dwelling on your 20s that seem to have been robbed from you, now is the time to stop giving a shit.

Because as I can tell you, I was robbed of my 20s to mental illness and negativity. And a lack of awareness.

But you know what I never let get me down: fear of the unknown. 

Which is why you need to stop giving a shit if you want to start your own business.

But Really, What Do I Need Newbie?

Honestly, everything. 

Owning a business can suck. 

I started mine at the age of 29 selling used baseball hats and coffee mugs online through platforms such as eBay and Amazon. And I'll tell, I had no resources.

I was fucking flat broke.

No joke. I was on SSDI, or as you call it Social Security, receiving a $900 check that had to pay for food and car payments. But I'll tell you what. I didn't give a shit.

Every month I went at my business hard and spent every penny I could scrounge up. I stopped eating fancy foods, invested in ramen noodles, and never regretted a thing. Within 3 months, I was doing two grand in sales, not bad if you ask me, and had paid off $4,000 in credit card debt after a year.


That video was posted in December of 2015, almost 2015. A measly 6 months after I had started my own business. And you know what propelled my success: not giving a shit.

So when I tell you to throw caution and care to the wind, I mean it. Blow your lunch money, spend a day away from your kids, and stop worrying about profits. And just do it.

Yeah, they'll be bumps in your road. There always is. But as with everything, you have to keep doing it. Which is why I recommend just going out there and getting your business license, and registering your own business, and stop making excuses.

Okay, So What Do I Need Tho? For Reals...

Well, not that I've given my inspirational talk for the day, you'll probably want to know what you actually need to start your own business. So I'll tell yeah.

Whatever the fuck it takes to make a profit.

For some, such as online resellers like myself, that includes getting a vendors license to sell on platforms such as eBay and Amazon. For others, it might be a car loan or a house loan. Maybe you need employees or a partner to help you with running a store. The truth is, there is no glove fits all answer.

The only thing you'll get from me is a can-do attitude and an honest assessment. Which is: why the hell are you on the Internet trying to figure out how to start a business when there are people all across the world who can answer this question?

So let me ask you: what do you need to start your own business.

Your answer may just be what you're seeking.

...

As always, much love and God bless. And may your treasure hunting be glorious.

Newbie...

No comments:

Post a Comment